- Issuing and collection of monthly community fees, both ordinary and extraordinary.
- Tracking non-payments with monthly information provided to the president of the actions taken.
- Monthly extracts with details of expenditure, income and outstanding invoices. The president thereby obtains a clear ongoing overview of the financial status of the community.
- Analysis of cost-sharing groups in accordance with legislation and statutes.
- Preparation of annual accounts and budget.
- Architecture, plumbing, glaziers, cleaning, all at the effective and correct service of the Community.
- Tracking ordinary and extraordinary repairs, ensuring correct maintenance of the property.
- Advice and organisation of periodic inspections.
- Control and maintenance of elevators for greater safety.
- Summons and attendance to ordinary and extraordinary community meetings, preparing official meeting minutes and transcription for community records.
- Resolution of claims and repairs vis-a-vis insurance companies.
- Handling official entities and the presentation of corresponding documentation, as well as the processing of municipal subsidies and grants.
Payroll for Urban Estates
- Preparation of salaries, social security and PIT for employees. Supervision and monitoring of their duties and obligations.
- Legal, workplace and fiscal advice.
- Evaluation of occupational risk.
- Selection of personnel.
- Timely information regarding legislative novelties.
- Legal proceedings for recovering outstanding amounts.
- Legal proceedings relating to community of owners.